Monday, November 4, 2013

And The Family Tree Winner Is....

Hi everyone! "Thank You" for your wonderful comments on my Family Tree Pillow.   Sharing the recipe on the Moda Bake Shop is an honor for me, but reading all of your precious comments truly warms my heart.
 


Now, as promised, one lucky reader has been selected to receive Family Tree Jelly Roll strips AND leftover Family Tree scraps.  (I won the scraps in August on a Deb Strain Blog Giveaway - read more here and here.)
From Deb Strain to Karen - August, 2013
Birds Scraps from the Family Tree Panel
Miniature Bird and Tree Scraps
I called on Mr. Random Number Generator (using the total number of comments as of midnight last night less 1 comment that I had made)....

And the winner is comment number 52:


Congratulations Donna!  

I've sent you an email and look forward to sharing this lovely fabric with you!!

Now, lets get sewing -- this cool weather has me hunkered down, happily sewing, designing, and looking forward to the holidays !!

Have a wonderful week!

Karen



1 comment: