Thursday, December 4, 2014

Who Needs Fabric!

It's been a crazy busy week here in Gramma Karen land and I never had to chance to take advantage of Black Friday, Small Business Saturday or Cyber Monday.   
Darn - how can that be ?

I'm fortunate to have many wonderful full service shops within 50 miles of home -- and I was a bit dismayed that I couldn't get out to visit any of them {insert sad face here}.
When I finally got a chance to shop around this week, I found 3 different 12 Days of Christmas celebrations going on at local shops!  Yippee!!  
(Is it bad to be participating in 3 different 12 Days of Christmas sales ?)   
Yep - that's me!

I also found some FANTASTIC prices on Fabric at another local shop SewItIs.   
I just had to share with you!

My friend Cindy runs this sweet little local shop which includes a big online business. 
If you're in the market for some of the latest fabric lines you've got to checkout the sale prices that are effective through the end of day Sunday at SewItIs

Do you love Moda Fabric -- WOW -- look at these prices !!
How about Moda Crazy for Red by Minick and Simpson WOW!!
And the ever so beautiful Hearts Content line by Edyta Sitar...  Fantastic price!
This line was calling my name -- I could NOT resist $6.00 a yard for Moda Castlewood by Jan Patek.
How about Jo Morton for $6.90 a yard... 
And the ever so popular Kim Diehl Vintage Farmhouse for $7.20 a yard -- wowser!
Even beautiful Pam Buda Reds for only $8.50 a yard.
The list goes on and on and on.

So if you're looking for fabric at a great price, swing by the SewItIs Online Store and stock up. 

While you're there check out the wide backings, batiks, precuts AND an awesome price on the newly released Primitive Gatherings Muslin Flannel - oh my gosh it's to drool over!  (ummm... I had to order some).

May all your shopping wishes come true.

Don't forget about the little wool giveaway I have going on right now - click here to get in on the fun!  And thanks so much for all your great feedback!  Makes my day.

Thanks for stopping by,
Karen


2 comments:

  1. Karen,
    Thanks for the laugh this morning, love that meme!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can make $20 for each 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying for. They need to know what their customer needs and wants. So big companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars every month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete