Monday, February 18, 2019

2019 Free Motion QAL: Show and Tell - Some Progress Pics

Happy President's Day All!

On our "off" week I thought it would be
fun to share a few
Work In Progress pictures
received via Email, Facebook and Instagram

I get all excited when I receive progress pictures.

Honestly !

It makes my day...

I love that each person makes the project their own.

using any machine they have available...
with or without a stitch regulator

Some folks are just getting started...
and some folks had a baby shower deadline so they are DONE !!
(I'll show you more of this one later ;) 
Some folks are working on a longarm...
 Others are on home machines.
But what is really awesome is that you're all stitching along.

I sit and stare at every image with a BIG SMILE on my face.
*
It's a great learning experience for everyone.
And sharing what you've done so far not only helps YOU
It helps others too...
*
Many thanks to those that have sent me images or tagged me or Wendy on Instagram or Facebook.
💓💓💓
including...
Bert, Lori, Kathleen, Deb, Mary, Mary Jean

If I missed an image someone sent -- please forgive me.

***
Before you get back to stitching be sure to jump over to Wendy's post here.

For those of you that are new to the Quilt Along here are the details...


To date Wendy and I have shared the following Quilt Along (QAL) posts...

Jan 7:  Announcement Post  ✅
   Jan 21:  Setup, Planning, Basting  
Feb 4:  Inside Center Panel  
Feb 11:  Check-in and Tips  


Also -- I've created a YouTube Playlist referencing all the videos I've shared.

If you're just tuning in, there's ample time to catch up.

We'll share our next lesson on the 25th of February.

Grab your fabric, book, and thread and get ready to have some fun!!
Here's the remaining schedule:

Feb 25:  Top and Bottom Rectangles
March 4:  Top and Bottom Squares
March 11:  Left and Right Panels
March 18: Narrow Sashing
March 25:  Outside Border
April 1:  Binding, Labeling, Hanging if applicable

.... I love to hear from you!

 -- AND -- 
see where you are in the process.

If you're on social media --  add this hashtag to any images you share
#2019fmqal   or  #2019fmqalong 

I'll be searching them.
You can always email me too
redbirdquiltco@gmail.com

or 

leave comment or send me a message on Facebook

or

tag me on Instagram
that is @redbirdquiltco too !!

You can also leave a comment on the blog (below) or on any YouTube video.

I look forward to our upcoming adventures.

happy stitching!
Karen


1 comment:

  1. I was not able to participate this time, but I am absolutely in love with all of the creativity, different stitches and patterns. Just incredible.

    ReplyDelete