Friday, April 11, 2014

Favorite Things Friday!

Greetings all and a warm welcome to our new followers!  I'm really thrilled that you're joining us....

We're smiling here in New York State as the weather is FINALLY beginning to feel like spring!

The ice is melting from the Finger Lakes and the weatherman is predicting unseasonably warm temperatures for the next few days!  Woohoo!

Here are a few of my Favorite Things on Friday!
Warm temps, calm (ice free) waters, a bundle of fabric, and some Aurifil Thread!  Life is good....

This beautiful bundle of "Bouquet Memories" by Hoffman California Fabrics is courtesy of Bear Creek Quilting Company...  Wait until you see what we have in store for you!

Here is a closer look....
Yep, I'm going to cut it up and sew it all back together using my favorite thread - Aurifil Mako Cotton 50 Wt for piecing, hand applique and quilting - love that thread (and just look at those luscious colors - swoon!).

If you haven't already -- be sure to get in on Week 2 in a Month of Monday Giveaways!!  
Check it out by clicking here.
A Thread Pack of Aurifil
and
Not 1 -- but 3 copies of our new 
"Spring Basket" Wool Applique pattern.
 
Have a joyous day and weekend all -- and thanks again for your sweet comments and support!

Hugs,
Karen



13 comments:

  1. love those fabric choices. Can't wait to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a pretty birdie....what lovey fabric, cannot wait to see what you make......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty fabric! Enjoy the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty. I love the Cardinal! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE BIRDS so this is all just beautiful to me. I am excited to see what you are going to make.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes, that looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luscious fabrics, Karen. I so love Hoffman of California. You live in a gorgeous area.

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad to hear you are warming up -- still too wet to dig here so I'm spending a beautiful take yanking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pictures. That fabric is luscious. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have just discovered your blog and don't know what to look at first. Lovely projects and inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your new business venture ( I am a little behind, lol! :) and that cardinal is as pretty as the one outside my winder at the feeder not too long ago! :)

    ReplyDelete