Friday, May 8, 2015

I'm in the running - Have you Voted yet ?

Honored?  I'm completely, totally, overwhelmingly honored.
My blog was nominated (many thanks to those that nominated me) and made the final cut in the National Quilters Circle Blogger Awards.

The crazy part (for me) is that I'm in the running with bloggers that I've followed and admired for years!  I couldn't be more honored that my name and blog is listed with these very talented individuals...

So when you have a chance, if you haven't already, please hop on over to the National Quilters Circle Blogger Awards and vote for your favorite blog.

There are 4 different categories  - my blog is listed in the "Best Overall Quilting Blog" category.

Voting ends Monday night at 11:59 PM Central time -- so don't delay -- please hop on over and cast your vote in each category.

The National Quilters Circle is an organization that provides technique and project tutorials and videos to the world of quilters.  You can read more about their mission here. 

If you're new to me, you can see my free patterns, tutorials and videos listed in the "My Tutorials" tab at the top of the blog.   I started out being inspired by quilting bloggers -- and there's nothing more rewarding than paying that same benefit forward...  Just love to watch others learn and grow.

Thanks so much for your continued support - it's so very appreciated.
Hugs,
Karen

You can follow me on these other social media platforms: 


10 comments:

  1. Woowhoo! Congratulations................my fingers are crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the nomination. I've been there and voted for you and your wonderful blog! Good luck Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You have my vote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did a few days ago! Go Redbird!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mission accomplished! Congratulations, and best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Karen, just wanted to check that you're OK, we haven't heard from you for a while.
    jen dot barnard at btinternet dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Congrats for you! I'll definitely vote for this blog cause it's the best one Really. I just love all the stuff you do)

    ReplyDelete